The Social Media Starter Kit offers guidance in establishing an organizational social media presence. The resource includes a series of tip sheets and templates that provide a basic structure for each element of an integrated social media strategy. It will answer some commonly asked questions asked by social media novices, such as:
- How do we go about creating our social media profile?
- What should we consider when developing our organization’s social media plan?
- What is involved in creating a social media policy?
- What information/content will we post on our social media channels?
- How can we tell if our social media activities are working?
Published by: HC Link www.hclinkontario.ca
Publication Date: March, 2014