The Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) is a tool to support evidence-informed planning and Niagara-wide community innovations. Connect with diverse people, ideas and resources to help you efficiently reach your goals.
The NKE provides relevant, reliable information and resources to support evidence-informed community action and is a trusted tool for:
- Accessing trusted, comprehensive Niagara-wide knowledge
- Being aware of the latest Niagara community news and information
- Interacting with Niagara-wide peers
- Contributing your expertise and perspective
The NKE is powered by Niagara Connects, a Niagara-wide network for collaboration, evidence-sharing, planning, learning, innovation and community action toward a stronger future for Niagara. Niagara Connects leads a culture of Niagara-focused evidence-informed planning that supports community action.
The goals of the NKE are to:
- Support the learning needs of people seeking relevant, reliable Niagara-focused evidence and data to enable planning that drives community action;
- Stimulate, support, and share innovations in Niagara; and,
- Build and strengthen collaboration between diverse community partners and citizens of Niagara.
The NKE accomplishes this by:
Monitoring key research findings, government and other publications and policies, innovations and projects related to Niagara development, influential stakeholders and change-makers, and media coverage concerning the Niagara-wide community.
Informing the work of people living and working in Niagara with the latest information to improve services and influence policy and practice
Exchanging current information about the Niagara-wide community, to enable evidence-informed decision-making.
Networking people and building relationships by identifying like-minded participants across a range of topics and organizations.
Supporting Niagara community partners seeking an ongoing way to build their own knowledge and communications systems.
We deliver on these goals by offering you:
- A resource listing of Niagara-related evidence and publications
- A calendar of learning and community development events
- A collection of Niagara-focused people and projects
- A community news blog
- The Niagara Connects E-blast, with links to new evidence added to the NKE
- Knowledge Mobilization services
- Online and in-person knowledge exchange events
- And much more!
To learn more about Niagara Connects, visit our website.