The Niagara North Family Health Team has created a series of wellness workshops, which are shared on YouTube.
- Finding Your Joy
- Easy Ways to Add Fruits and Vegetables into Your Day
- Laughter, Levity, Lightheartedness and Other Funny Business
- Keep Calm and Sleep On
- Let’s Go Walking- One Step at a Time
- Mindful Eating
- Keeping Your Brain Healthy During a Pandemic
- COVID 19 Grief and Loss
- It’s About Being Grateful
- I Can’t Sleep!
- Life Map Demo Video
- I Think I Might Have Pandemic Fatigue: How Do I Keep Going? Tools and Strategies to help you cope
- What is an Occupational Therapist?
Published By: Niagara North Family Health Team
Publication Date: 2020 – 2022
Access the health and wellness videos at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCltGlJ116BhVBu_giE6Uiyw