This one-page digital poster promotes the broad range of health services, including exercise programs, caregiver support, and health education offered by Family Health Teams (FHTs) and Community Health Centres (CHCs) in Niagara.
The poster coincides with Seniors Month in Ontario (June). It introduces the collective work being done by Health Promoters from ten Primary Care FHTs and CHCs across Niagara, in partnership with Niagara Connects and INCommunities. These groups are working together to better plan and promote Health and Wellness Workshops and Services for all ages across Niagara.
The ten FHTs and CHCs working together on this initiative are:
- Niagara North Family Health Team
- Quest Community Health Centre
- Welland McMaster Family Health Team
- Bridges Community Health Centre
- De dwa da dehs nye>s Aboriginal Health Centre
- Centre de santé Communautaire
- Smithvillle Medical Centre Family Health Team
- Portage Medical Family Health Team
- Niagara Falls Community Health Centre
- Niagara Medical Group Family Health Team
Published By: Niagara Connects and INCommunities
Publication Date: June, 2022
Click here to access Health and Wellness Workshops and Services for all ages offered by Primary Care Family Health Teams and Community Health Centres across Niagara