The province of Ontario is committed to improving services for young people through the creation and support of integrated youth service hubs.
These ‘youth wellness hubs’ will be places where young people aged 12-25 can receive walk-in, one-stop access to mental health and addictions services, as well as other social and employment supports, all under one roof.
This webinar will give service providers the opportunity to learn more about the Youth Wellness Hubs Ontario (YWHO) initiative, including:
- What are integrated youth service hubs?
- What evidence exists to support this model of service delivery?
- How are hub locations being selected in Ontario?
- How can people apply to get a youth wellness hub in their community?
- What is the timeline for putting these hubs in place?
This presentation will be followed by a Q&A session, and will also provide an opportunity for service providers to give feedback on the YWHO initiative and to share their knowledge about integrated youth services already in place in Ontario.
This webinar will also be held on September 13, 2:00-3:00 p.m.
This webinar is hosted by CAMH & Youth Wellness Hubs Ontario.