Bryan Botham will be discussing important information about how Canadian financial institutions assess the credit worthiness of a business. A former banker, Bryan now acts as a Loans Consultant for Venture Niagara and is an expert on business loans and financing.
What will be covered?:
- Communicating your company’s ideas and performance to your Banker
- The Business Plan Why is this important?
- Cash Flow Forecasts: Why is this important?
- What are the cash drivers of a business?
- Sources of Cash / Access to Funds
- Risk Assessment Framework
- Borrower’s Risk Rating (BRR)
- Security, Why?
This event is hosted by the Niagara Falls Small Business Enterprise Centre.