May 31, 2017 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement
Did you know?
- It is estimated that 5% of the population relies on more than 60% of healthcare services and costs.
- Some high risk/high cost populations – such as inner city and marginalized – have unmet health needs because there are no options for care.
- CFHI is profiling Canadian healthcare organizations that are successfully using population health-based initiatives to improve care and service for their inner city and marginalized populations.
Join this webinar to:
- Discuss how the population health-based approach is creating impactful improvement for the most vulnerable populations
- Learn about innovative population health-based initiatives being used by organizations delivering care to inner city and marginalized populations
- Explore how CFHI is working to strategically advance the use of the Triple Aim framework in Canada
This webinar is hosted by the Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement.