United Way Niagara will be accepting applications in the All That Kids Can Be priority area for programs that encourage children and youth to reach their full potential.
– The application portal will open on Monday, January 11, 2020.
– Letters of Intent are due by Monday, February 8, 2020, by 4:30 p.m.
– All applicants must submit a Letter of Intent outlining each proposed program before submitting an application. The application portal can be accessed via www.unitedwayniagara.org
– Applications for funding are due Monday, March 22, 2020, by 4:30 p.m.
– Access to the application will be provided upon approval of Letters of Intent
– The application review process will be conducted between March and May 2021 by the United Way Community Investment volunteer panel.
– Successful applicants will receive funding for three years starting July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2025.
This program is brought to you by United Way Niagara