Niagara Falls, ON L2E 4C5
Niagara Connects is hosting this shared learning opportunity to advance the work of the Niagara Mental Health and Addictions Charter Implementation Phase; the United Ways in the Niagara region; and #Rethink Niagara: Taking a Systems Approach to Investing in People.
Who Should Participate:
Executive Directors and senior staff in Niagara organizations who want to strengthen their ability as leaders to:
- Systematically work together in true partnerships, to achieve person-centred service delivery
- Strategically develop policies and procedures to position their organization to be in true partnerships
- Share resources
- Co-create shared learning opportunities
- Intentionally share data for the purpose of achieving measurable impact and tracking progress
Enette Pauze is a value-based partnerships trainer. She inspires leaders to change how they think so they can see the value hidden in their strategic relationships. Enette will help participants focus on what is most important through value-based partnerships, which are how purpose, people, and power intertwine. She will show us how to optimize outcomes by putting purpose before people, and people before power.
The day will consist of learning about the principles of value-based partnerships, and applying them to Niagara community priorities, such as implementation of the Niagara Mental Health and Addictions Charter; the ‘A Home for All’ strategy; and the Niagara Poverty Reduction Network’s ‘Systemic Solutions to Poverty’ initiative.
$50/person (registration limited to 50 people, on a first-come, first-served basis).
This event is made possible by the following sponsors:
- United Way St. Catharines & District
- United Way South Niagara
- United Way of Niagara Falls and Greater Fort Erie
- Niagara Community Foundation
- Ontario Trillium Foundation
Click here to register. Your registration will be confirmed once we receive your cheque in the mail. Please make cheque payable to Niagara Research and Planning Council (our legal name).
This workshop is hosted by Niagara Connects.