VIRTUAL MENTAL HEALTH CARE LEADERSHIP DISCUSSION SERIES: PANEL DISCUSSION #4 OF 5
This session will take a holistic view of virtual mental health care through issues related to digital transformation, privacy and compassion.
The panel will discuss the following:
• Using digital tools to transform the patient’s journey through access,team-based care, and outcomes
• The clinical transformation required to adopt a digital-first approach
• The role of privacy in enabling virtual mental health care
• Compassion in digital health and virtual mental health
• Practical strategies to effectively incorporate technologies into the delivery of compassionate mental health care while meeting the privacy needs of patients
Health care/service leaders and decision-makers, including: administrators | advanced practice clinical leaders and program managers| ethics and privacy advocates | digital program managers and digital champions | educators |leaders in academic institutions | policy-makers | project managers.
Register here: https://bit.ly/3pON3cs
This event is brought to you by the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (camh)