The Rural Policy Learning Commons (RPLC) is proud to partner with the Canadian Rural Revitalization Foundation (CRRF) to bring together a panel of rural researchers in this exclusive webinar.
In 2015, CRRF developed the “State of Rural Canada Report” to help draw attention to rural challenges. Panelists will highlight details of the report and identify issues that will likely be discussed at the upcoming 2016 CRRF/RPLC Annual Conference in Guelph in October.
- Sean Markey, Simon Fraser University
- Ryan Gibson, University of Guelph
- Heather Hall, University of Saskatchewan
- Al Lauzon, University of Guelph
- Laurie Guimond, Universite du Quebec a Montreal
- Robert Greenwood, Memorial University
- Chris Southcott, Lakehead University
To attend, please RSVP to blatherwickm at brandonu.ca.
This webinar is hosted by the Rural Policy Learning Commons (RPLC) and the Canadian Rural Revitalization Foundation (CRRF).