250 St Paul St
St. Catharines, ON L2R 3M7
In 2003, Brock University entered into an agreement to purchase Rodman Hall Art Centre assets from a community organization and to maintain these assets until 2023. Brock University continues to look at options for the future of Rodman Hall. It is trying to explore a community-based option for the gallery with a not-for-profit ownership model.
You are invited to provide your input.
Notable guests in attendance:
- John Lehnen – Not-for-Profit Community Intiative Volunteer
- Ineke Brinkman – Not-for-Profit Community Initiative Volunteer
- Peter Partridge – Rodman Hall Advisory Board Chair
- Lisa Daniels – Curator/Director, Judith & Norman Alix Art Gallery
- Martin van Zon – President, Interkom Inc. and Project Consultant
This consultation is hosted by Brock University & Interkom.