On Saturday, May 14, you’re invited to drop off any old or unused prescription drugs from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at any participating location:
- Fort Erie: Leisureplex Arena
- Lincoln: Fleming Memorial Arena
- Niagara-on-the-Lake: Community Centre
- Niagara Falls: Community Health Centre
- Thorold: Niagara Region Headquarters
- Welland: Jack Ballantyne Memorial Arena
Prescription drug drop-off options are the best way to dispose of unused or expired prescription drugs safely. You can do it through events like this or return them to your local pharmacy year round.
Be sure to remove all personal information on prescription drug labels and packaging. You can do this by using a dark marker to block out the personal health information or tear off the label, rip it up and throw it away.
This event is contact-free, rain or shine, and you can drive, walk or cycle through.