Based on the popular game also known as Chase the Ace, there is a weekly cash prize winner and a progressive jackpot that increases each week the Ace of Spades isn’t selected. 50% of weekly gross ticket sales go directly to Pathstone Foundation and supports Urgent Needs at www.pathstonementalhealth.ca
There are four ticket levels to choose from, starting at just $10 per play.
The concept of the game is as follows:
• To buy tickets, go to PathstoneAce.ca *ticket buyer must enable location services and be in Ontario when purchasing.
• Select the ticket option and spend you would like $10, $20, $50 or $100 *you can buy tickets up until 1 hour before the weekly draw is made.
• Then, click on an envelope that you think might contain the Ace of Spades.
• If you are the weekly winner, you’ll take 20% of that week’s ticket sales and if the card in your envelope is the Ace of Spades, you’ll also win the Catch the Ace Progressive Jackpot (30% of all ticket sales to date);
• If the weekly winner’s card is not the Ace of Spades, the Progressive Jackpot grows and that card is removed from the deck, increasing the chances of catching the Ace the following week;
• Following each Wednesday evening draw @ 5:00PM, a new weekly draw is launched with the updated Progressive Jackpot total. Players can then re-visit the site to buy new raffle tickets for the following week;
• Weekly Prize draws continue until the Ace of Spades is revealed and the Progressive Jackpot is won.
Tickets are priced as follows: 2 tickets for $10; 10 tickets for $20; 50 tickets for $50; and 200 tickets for $100.