8215 Heartland Forest Rd
Niagara Falls, ON L2H 0L5
You are invited to a free workshop presented by the Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) that will focus on their popular Grow Investment Stream and/or their Youth Opportunities Fund (YOF) and program.
This full-day workshop, led by experienced OTF staff, will walk you through a Grow grant application. You will also learn about the Youth Opportunities Fund.
This practical workshop will include:
- Interactive presentations and quizzes
- Sample worksheets
- One-on-one coaching with Program Mangers about your project idea
At the end of the session, you will:
- Gain a better understanding of the OTF Investment Strategy
- Learn to identify the key components of a successful Grow project
- Understand the application process of the YOF program
Registration is limited to two people per organization (each person has to register). If you register less than 48 hours before the session (and less than 72 hours before a Monday session), OTF will do their best to accommodate special meal requests for lunch and accessibility or accommodation needs.
Session registration starts at 9:00 a.m. and the session will begin at 9:30 a.m. You are encouraged to prepare for this session by reviewing the ”What We Fund” page of the OTF website.
This event is hosted by the Ontario Trillium Foundation.