Options for Care will focus on giving participants the opportunity to explore the care options that support persons living with dementia in the moderate to late stages of their journey.
Join us as we explore:
– Choosing the right level of care: aging at home, retirement or long-term care
– Learn the process around long term care application
– Explore options for discussing the long term care move
– Explore moving day strategies
– Learn about the resources to navigate the transition to alternate levels of care
This webinar is brought to you by the Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region