Join fellow NFSN Network members as we shift from conceptualizing and strategizing toward action to achieve our collective 10 Year Plan of making Niagara a food secure place for all.
The session will provide an opportunity for the collective to shift toward action and identifying pilot projects to implement in Niagara as well as time for networking and discussion over a provided lunch.
Networking, Welcome & Introductions: 9:15am – 9:30am
Moving Toward Action Forum Session: 9:30-12pm
Lunch (provided): 12-12:30pm
The full agenda and meeting details will be provided soon.
Register now and Save the Date!
For more information, please contact a member of the NFSN Planning Team:
- Amanda Ali – Amanda@unitedwayniagara.org
- Carolyn Askeland – email@example.com
- Christine Pritchard – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erin Riseing – email@example.com
- Kavalpreet Grewal – Kavalpreet.Grewal@niagararegion.ca
- Helen Castonguay – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Justin Braet – J.Braet@bgcn.ca
- Michael Mondloch – email@example.com
- Tamara Coleman-Lawrie – firstname.lastname@example.org