203 Carlton St
St. Catharines, ON L2R 1S1
What does NAFTA hold for the future of Canadian importers and exporters?
President-elect Donald Trump has said that one of his first priorities will be renegotiating the deal. If it can’t be renegotiated, then he would eliminate it. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he’s open to renegotiating NAFTA.
Join the GNCC’s expert panel for a discussion on “What’s Next?”:
- The 20-year history of NAFTA
- What its future may look like
- What it means for Canadian importers and exporters
- How to increase your access to global markets
The expert panel includes:
- Louie DiPalma, Director, SME Programs & Global Growth Fund Contact, Ontario Chamber of Commerce
- Damon Piatek, President & CEO, Welke Customs Brokers
- Naseem Malik, Counsel, Labour & Employment Group, McCarthy Tetrault LLP
This event is hosted by the Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce.