Small business owners are working diligently to maintain safe workplaces during this pandemic.
While many small businesses have key safety protocols in place, it’s critical to ensure that your health and safety program continues to meet the legal requirements, while also actively managing the COVID-19 risks.
You will learn:
- An overview of health and safety basics for small businesses owners
- The Safety Road Map and hierarchy of controls
- Free resources supporting program development and COVID-19 controls.
- What you need to know if an Occupational Health & Safety Inspector visits your workplace
- Stella Nicastro-Greenough, Regional Community Coordinator, Workplace Safety & Prevention Services
- Lori Shepherd, Regional Community Coordinator, Workplace Safety & Prevention Services
- Adina Croitoru, Small Business Program Specialist, Ministry of Labour Training and Skills Development
This webinar is brought to you by the Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce and Sponsored by YMCA of Niagara