327 Ontario St
St. Catharines, ON L2R 5L3
People are living 20 or more years after they retire. As a result, Boomers have reinvented the retirement concept. The Life 3.0: Retirement Lifestyle Planning Workshop facilitated by Ellis Katsof helps Boomers, whether they are mid-career, five years from retiring, on the verge of retiring or recently retired, develop vibrant post-retirement lifestyle plans.
We know how difficult it is to plan for your post-retirement life; but we also know how important it is to begin doing so BEFORE you retire. Whether you are 40, 50 or 60 years old, Baby Boomers interviewed for Life 3.0 said lifestyle changes made while you are working will help you ease into an enjoyable and rewarding retirement.
Based on advice from 100 retired Boomers, from all walks of life, the Life 3.0 Workshop will help you:
- Learn how to change your lifestyle, while you are working, to enhance your retirement years;
- Learn the difference between Retirement and Protirement;
- Learn how to apply the Protirement 3-Stages Framework to enhance your Protirement Planning process;
- Use this Framework, developed from advice given by 100 retired individuals, to create a vibrant post-retirement lifestyle; and
- Apply this framework to develop your personalized Protirement Checkerboard.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Do you want to learn how to change your life now to improve your post-retirement life ? If you are in any of the following groups, the Life 3.0 Workshop is for you:
- 5 years from retirement;
- On the verge of retirement;
- Recently retired;
- Financial Planners;
- Human Resources Specialists;
- Employers; or
- Union Officials.
Registration includes a free, signed copy Life 3.0.
This workshop is hosted by MyProtirement.