This free webinar, presented by Tina Tehranchian, planned giving consultant at Donor Motivation Program, will give you the knowledge and perspective you need to motivate your board and your donors to make planned giving a critical part of your future.
It will also explore the common difficulties that nonprofit organizations face in incorporating planned giving into their fundraising mix and offer strategies on how to overcome these challenges.
By attending this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Harness the secrets to attract and engage donors and fulfil their desires to leave a legacy.
- Identify the best prospects for planned giving.
- Use the Baby Boom generational shift to your advantage.
- Implement a powerful donor engagement process.
- Be donor centric and attract donors who are the right fit.
- Generate a never-ending pipeline of prospects and conversations that can lead to bequests and major gifts.
- Explore legacy giving from a fresh new perspective.
- Push your donors’ hot buttons to motivate them to take action.