About this event
Generous Futures: Driving Change for Good is a series of virtual discussions exploring the triumphs and struggles of leaders as they address societal problems. Drawing on the voices of non-profit and charity leaders, corporate sector champions, community advocates and influencers, Generous Futures aims to shed light on topics of national and global significance.
Why does the world of tech have a diversity problem? How can we address this issue in a coordinated and meaningful way? What are the potential outcomes of embedding equity and access across the tech landscape? This panel of leaders will unpack these questions and discuss how we can close the digital divide.
- Abdullah Snobar, Executive Director, DMZ, Toronto Metropolitan University
- Arati Sharma, Founding Partner, Backbone Angels
- Jacqueline Jennings, Venture Partner, Raven Indigenous Capital Partners; Director, Fireweed Fellowship
- Isaac Olowolafe Jr., General Partner, BKR Capital
- Amena Agbaje, Program Lead, Black Entrepreneurship, Shopify
This is a free online event. Details about how to access the webinar will be emailed to registered attendees 24 hours in advance of the event.
Please submit your questions for the panel in your Eventbrite order form.
Learn about upcoming events and access recordings of past events on the Generous Futures website.
We are committed to hosting an inclusive and accessible event for everyone. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require accommodations.