2525 Montrose Rd
Niagara Falls, ON L2H 3G2
Join us as we review the basics of fundraising. Ideal for both newcomers and experienced fundraisers alike as we review the basics of a successful fundraising program.
NCF along with Armstrong Strategy Group is proud to co-host this IN-PERSON learning opportunity for fundraisers, fund-development professionals and charity partners looking to boost their fundraising program.
This interactive session will include the following:
- To better understand why people & organizations give
- To understand what an integrated fundraising program should look like for your organization
- What the components are of an integrated fundraising program
- What is the most important component?
- If you need to restructure your program; where should you start?
8:30 – Doors open and Continental breakfast
9:00 – 10:30 a.m. – Session
10:30 – 11:00 a.m. – Your questions answered