Add to Calendar
June 23, 2017 @ 11:59 pm
Employment and Social Development Canada
Organizations that want to help seniors make a difference in the lives of others and in their communities are eligible to receive federal grants and contributions funding.
Projects must be led or inspired by seniors and address one or more of the following five program objectives:
- promoting volunteerism among seniors and other generations;
- engaging seniors in the community through the mentoring of others;
- expanding awareness of elder abuse, including financial abuse;
- supporting the social participation and inclusion of seniors; and
- providing capital assistance for new and existing community projects and/or programs for seniors.
Click here for more information about eligibility and application processes.
This funding is administered by Employment and Social Development Canada.