CHNET-Works! invites you to join them in a dynamic presentation about a successful process that led to creating classrooms for children and youth with FASD in rural Northern Ontario.
This webinar will address:
- What led the Keewatin-Patricia District School Board to identify the need;
- What steps the school board took to create this program;
- What resources helped to build and develop the curriculum;
- How the children and youth with FASD are now assisted in schools in this school district;
- Who were the key members of the team that made this a success.
This webinar will be facilitated/presented in English with simultaneous interpretation available in French.
This webinar is hosted by CHNET-Works!