660 Barton St
Stoney Creek, ON L8E 5L6
Do you have questions about energy in Ontario? How will Cap and Trade work? What is driving up energy prices and how can I mitigate these costs? What are the opportunities and and what are the risks?
There are a lot of questions about the future of energy in Ontario. Join Niagara Sustainability Initiative and Sustainable Hamilton Burlington on February 14th for a day long conference that will give some answers about the future of energy in our province and our region.
What to Expect:
- Four educational sessions covering: Cap and Trade; Green Investment; Energy Management; Energy Technologies
- Opportunities to connect with individuals from across local business sustainability networks
- The formal program introduction begins at 9:00 am with registration beginning at 8:30 am
- Ticket includes continental breakfast, lunch and snack
Who Will Be There:
This event is open to anyone who is interested in our energy future including:
- Current Carbon Project and Sustainable Business Initiative member organization representatives
- NSI and SHB Sponsors, Volunteers, Ambassadors and Directors
- Local organizations that may be interested in becoming members, learning more and networking with other like-minded people and organizations
- Individuals with an interest in our energy future
This event is hosted by Niagara Sustainability Initiative.