The workshop is designed to help leadership teams of 3-4 (including board members) start to:
- Further explore the purpose and major characteristics of developmental evaluation (DE)
- Assess the suitability of their intervention and the readiness of their organization to using DE
- Develop a preliminary DE scope of work for their initiative.
- Identify possible next steps for developing a budget and implementing DE.
- Develop a plan for success
This workshop will take place in two parts. Part A will be held on November 16, 2016 and Part B will be held on DNovember 29, 2016.
Teams approved to participate in the workshop will be asked to meet and complete a brief pre-workshop activity to help prepare for the workshop.
Participating organizations will also be eligible to apply for implementation funding in January 2017 to engage a coach to help them with development following the workshop.