October 27, 2016 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
CAMH's Provincial System Support Program
By attending this webinar, participants will:
- Learn how the Ottawa community developed a shared vision to create a coordinated community response for children and youth with complex needs and their families.
- Learn how the Ottawa Service Collaborative supported the development of a system to enable cross-sector collaboration, creating linkages between service sectors (e.g. mental health, youth addictions, education, justice, child welfare, hospital) that historically did not exist.
- Discover how the Integrated Plan of Care intervention streamlines processes and helps youth and families access appropriate services.
- Agencies and allies supporting children and youth with complex needs and their families;
- Mental health and addiction agencies;
- Stakeholders and partners with an interest in the Systems Improvement through Service Collaboratives (SISC) initiative.
This webinar is hosted by CAMH’s Provincial System Support Program.