Through involvement in this course, participants will:
- Understand the current state of the Ontario youth sector related to youth wellbeing and program evaluation
- Become familiar with common program evaluation concepts and ideas
- Communicate appropriate uses of different types of evaluation approaches
- Learn the processes and steps involved in program evaluation
- Become familiar with the process of developing a logic model
- Understand the importance of process, outcome, and impact evaluations
- Understand the process of engaging significant stakeholders in evaluation
- Become familiar with qualitative and quantitative research methods, and basic analyses used in conducting evaluations
- Develop strategies to use evaluation findings to improve programs and services
- Connect program evaluation to your own professional development
YouthREX recognizes that youth sector workers are very busy! This certificate is structured in a way that is flexible and easy for you to complete. All course content is available to you at once so that you can work through the modules at your own pace.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from YouthREX, York University if they complete all four modules.
Those who complete individual modules and not the full certificate (all four modules) will receive a Certificate of Participation for the completed modules from YouthREX, York University.
This online course is hosted by YouthREX.