Collective Impact Workshop 1 is designed to support a team of leaders from the same community (usually representing 4 or more organizations) who have committed to working on a common issue focused and have confirmed the support of a core group of organizations. Collectives will likely have identified their common population-level impact goal, and should be at the early stages of identifying population-level outcomes.
The workshop will help teams of leaders to:
- Articulate and refine population level outcome goals that they wish to achieve;
- Develop a hypothesis of the activities required to begin achieving those outcomes (e.g. a theory of change);
- Identify how they will test (and improve) their theory of change;
- Build a community engagement strategy that ensures key stakeholders and other leaders are part of the change process;
- Develop a 4-6 month strategy to deepen engagement on the issue, and advance activities to test a collective hypothesis
This online workshop will be delivered in two parts. Part A will take place on November 21st, 2016, and Part B will take place on December 5th, 2016.