The St. Catharines Cultural Investment Program (SCCIP) is designed to support the creative sector and strengthen the overall cultural ecosystem in the City of St. Catharines. The program invests in new music, arts and cultural activities to revitalize our downtown and enhance our public life in the community.
Before you apply
SCCIP has six different program streams each with their own distinct priorities, eligibility and evaluation criteria. To make sure you find the right program for your project, we require all applicants to contact our staff to discuss your plans and application before applying.
We also recommend checking out our SCCIP Cultural Investment Policy to learn all about our program, eligibility, and evaluation process.
- April 13 – Sustaining – Core and Midsized Programs
- May 4 – Arts Development, Culture Builds Community and Culture Days Activity Programs
- September 21 – Arts Development, Culture Builds Community and Sustaining – Festival Programs
How to apply
All applications must be submitted online. Online applications will open in phases starting February 2023.
If you have any questions about the application process contact our staff.
Are you eligible?
Core and midsized arts organizations, and festival producers can apply for Sustaining Funding grants. Small and emerging arts organizations, and culture-related projects, can apply for Development Funding grants.
All applicants must:
- Be active in St. Catharines
- Provide programming or services that are open to the public and publicized city-wide
- Have a diversified revenue base (Culture Days funding excluded)