239 Four Mile Creek Rd
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
This comprehensive one-day training will provide insight into current trauma, attachment, and neuroscience research ensuring an understanding of critical information and best practice strategies. This training will also help you to enhance your understanding of trauma and attachment and how this information can lead to emotional and physiological regulation, reducing meltdowns and behaviours and increased learning and awareness.
- the foundations of trauma and attachment
- how trauma and attachment impact the brain, body, and behaviour
- emotional regulation and dysregulation
- how to promote regulation through sensory intervention and grounding strategies
- how to promote integration through regulation
- evidence-based and best practice approaches to trauma intervention
- practical strategies relevant to certification stream and training level
This training course is hosted by the Attachment and Trauma Centre for Healing (ATTCH).