Heart Niagara is looking for people who want to teach children how to ride their bikes safely. With funding from the Government of Ontario, Heart Niagara is pleased to offer CAN-BIKE Bike Rodeo instructor training for free. The total value of this training is $500. If you want to develop an important skillset, be a community leader, and get paid to teach cycling courses, apply to be a CAN-BIKE Bike Rodeo Instructor today!
To apply, email email@example.com by May 20. In your email, explain why you are interested in becoming an instructor and describe any relevant teaching, cycling, and volunteering experience. Please also confirm your availability during school hours to teach at least three cycling courses a year.
- Enthusiastic about cycling
- Belief in the importance of lawful cycling
- Interested in teaching children
- Willing to learn and develop teaching as well as cycling skills
- Committed to teaching cycling courses
- 18 years of age or older
- Functional bike that meets legal requirements
Visit Heart Niagara’s website to learn more about this free training course.