4321 Queen St
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 2K9
Bryan Botham will be discussing important information about how Canadian financial institutions asses the credit worthiness of business. A former banker, Bryan now acts as a Loans Consultant for Venture Niagara and is an expert on business loans and financing.
The key is to understand (not necessarily agree) with your financial institution. Get to know your professional partners so that you know how they affect you and your business. Knowledge gives you power in present and future negotiations!
What will be covered:
- Communicating your company’s ideas and performance to your banker
- The Business Plan – why is this important?
- Cash Flow Forecasts – why is this important?
- What are the cash drivers of a business?
- Sources of cash/access to funds
- Risk Assessment Framework
- Borrower’s Risk Rating (BRR)
- Security – why?