Thorold, ON L2V 4Y6
ASIST is a two-day workshop that provides practical training for caregivers seeking to prevent the immediate risk of suicide. Distress Centre hosts ASIST workshops throughout the year.
Participants in the workshop learn how to:
- Recognize invitations to help.
- Reach out and offer support.
- Review the risk of suicide.
- Apply a suicide intervention model.
- Link people with community resources
Registration includes two days instruction, workshop materials, comprehensive book, and wallet card. Certificate received upon completion of workshop.
This two-day workshop will run from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM both days
For more information please call 905-682-8122 or visit our website http://distresscentreniagara.com/asist/