All the information you need to apply to the Resilient Communities Fund is available here. If you have further questions after reviewing the Resilient Communities Fund resources, you can book a fifteen-minute coaching call with an OTF Program Manager.
One-on-one coaching offers many benefits to organizations that want to apply for a grant:
- OTF has more than 40 individuals in the granting team available to support applicants
- Support is done one-on-one and includes an opportunity to ask questions relevant to their organization and needs
- Learn from our knowledgeable granting staff in English and French
Coaching topics can include:
- Your project’s fit with the OTF Investment Strategy
- Application questions, requirements, and assessment criteria
- OTF policies
For questions about your current grant please contact the program manager assigned to your project.
Start booking online by providing your organization’s location, which will be used to match you with an OTF staff member in your area.