The 2020 Ontario Physical Literacy Summit will be held on November 17 – 19, 2020 and it will be virtual.
We are THRILLED to announce Dr Jean Clinton as our Keynote Speaker for this year’s virtual Summit!
Dr. Clinton is a Clinical Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neurosciences at McMaster, division of Child Psychiatry. Dr. Clinton is renowned nationally and internationally as an advocate for children’s issues. Her special interest lies in brain development, and the crucial role relationships and connectedness play. Jean champions the development of a national, comprehensive child well-being strategy including a system of early learning and care for all young children and their families. She is equally committed to ensuring that children’s and youths’ needs and voices are heard and respected.
Check out our other presenters on our website:
Some Topics Will Include:
- COVID-19 and Safe Physical Education
- Physical Literacy for Older Adults with Disabilities
- Using Core Energy Leadership to Motivate Your Audience and Yourself
- Exploring Math through Movement
- Research to Practice: Physical Literacy, Physical Activity and Health in Childhood
- Re-Imagined Recess for the 2020-21 School Year
- KEYNOTE: Resiliency, the Mind-Body Connection and our Interactions
- and More
To View the Promo Flyer Click Here